Commercial Real Estate Investing for DummiesAuthor: Peter Harris Publisher: For Dummies : 2008 ISBN: 0470174919 Pages: 384 Country: United States of America Language: English Dimension: 7.3 x 0.8 x 9 inches
Thinking about becoming a commercial real estate investor? Commercial Real Estate Investing For Dummies covers the entire process, offering practical advice on negotiation and closing win-win deals and maximizing profit. From office buildings to shopping centers to apartment buildings, it helps you pick the right properties at the right time for the right price.
Yes, there is a fun and easy way to break into commercial real estate, and this is it. This comprehensive handbook has it all. You’ll learn how to find great properties, size up sellers, finance your investments, protect your assets, and increase your property’s value. You’ll discover the upsides and downsides of the various types of investments, learn the five biggest myths of commercial real estate investment, find out how to recession-proof your investment portfolio, and more. Discover how to:
- Get leads on commercial property investments
- Determine what a property is worth
- Find the right financing for you
- Handle inspections and fix problems
- Make big money in land development
- Manage your properties or hire a pro
- Exploit the tax advantages of commercial real estate
- Find out what offer a seller really-really wants
- Perform due diligence before you make a deal
- Raise capital by forming partnerships
Investing in commercial property can make you rich in any economy. Get Commercial Real Estate For Dummies, and find out how.