Raising Capital for Real Estate: How to Attract Investors, Establish Credibility, and Fund DealsAuthor: Hunter Thompson Publisher: Independent : 2019 ISBN: 1712882120 Pages: 278 Country: United States of America Language: English Dimension: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches Buy With Amazon
“Raising Capital for Real Estate will move you five years ahead in a single read. The content-rich chapters and true-to-life stories of securing real estate investors give you guidance from a top real estate pro who has mastered capital raising, easily the most important skill in real estate. Read it!” – Oren Klaff, author of Pitch Anything and Flip the Script
Raising capital is the single most sought-after and lucrative skill in the entire real estate sector. It’s the one skill that, if truly mastered, can ensure you’ll always have a place in the world of investment real estate.
Unfortunately, the pervasive myth that’s perpetuated throughout the real estate sector is that if you have a great deal, the money will just show up. Nothing could be further from the truth. Regardless of how perfect your offering may seem on paper, if you don’t have the ability to bring millions to the table when it comes time to close, the opportunity will slip through your fingers and into the hands of your competitors who do.
Thankfully, there has never been a better time to create a highly scalable system that allows you to attract the right investors, build relationships through your initial correspondence and supplemental educational content, and motivate others to invest in your offerings for years to come.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- How to display 5 Key Momentum Indicators which will inspire high-performing real estate mentors to give you the playbook of their success (page 47)
- How to create 100 pieces of education content within a few weeks (page 116)
- How to create a beautiful offering deck which will “WOW” your potential investors (page 129)
- How to conduct compelling recorded webinars which motivate investors to move forward, while requiring very little of your time (page 136)
- How to establish that you are an expert within the first 5-30 seconds of an investor call (page 158)
- The EXACT phrases to use when establishing a large investment commitment – this tip can increase your average investment amount by up to 33% (page 170)
- How to get investors to send you $100,000, $200,000 and $300,000+ wires while not requiring more from you than just a phone call (page 199)
- That’s just the first 199 pages of the 260-page book!
About the Author:
Hunter Thompson is the founder and Principal of Asym Capital. He has personally raised about $30,000,000 of private equity from more than 300 investors all over the United States.
He has been featured on Forbes, Inside Self-Storage, Globe St., Cashflow Ninja, Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, Lifetime Cashflow Through Real Estate, Real Wealth Network and 50+ other real estate and business podcasts.
He is also the host of the Cash Flow Connections Real Estate Podcast where he has interviewed Grant Cardon, Jim Rogers, Tom Woods, Oren Klaff, Cameron Herold, Robert M. Murphy, Doug Casey, and a variety of other leading entrepreneurs, economists, real estate operators, and investors.
Read this book and NEVER SCRAMBLE FOR CAPITAL AGAIN.