The Book on Flipping HousesAuthor: J. Scott Publisher: BiggerPockets : 2019 ISBN: 1947200100 Pages: 320 Country: United States of America Language: English Dimension: 6 x 0.75 x 9 inches Buy With Amazon
Entirely revised and updated, with more than 60,000 first edition copies sold! Learn how to find a great investment property, fix it up, and walk away with a profit.
Are you inspired to leave your 9-to-5 job and start flipping houses? In The Book on Flipping Houses, expert real estate fix-and-flipper J Scott details a step-by-step plan to succeed in your first―or next―house flip. This revised edition of the bestselling book includes new explanations on the ins-and-outs of flipping real estate in any part of the economic cycle, more options on how to finance your flips, and a focus on larger renovation projects not previously discussed.
This no-fluff book contains a detailed flipping blueprint perfect for both the complete newbie and seasoned real estate pro. If you’re looking to build a profitable, efficient house flipping business, let this easy-to-follow book act as your guide!
In this book, you’ll discover how to:
- Implement the 7 most common and creative financing strategies
- Evaluate the profitability of deals quickly and accurately
- Determine the types of properties you should invest in
- Perform due diligence to ensure your deal is a winner
- Identify the best locations to build your flipping business
- Create a scope of work, budget, and schedule that generates profit
- Find and hire the best contractors to manage your rehab to completion
- Sell the renovated property quickly and at the highest possible price
- …And so much more!